1. The services we provide
Our mission is to empower people to build community and bring the world closer together. To accomplish this mission, we offer a variety of products and services, detailed below:
Tailor-made exclusive experience for you:
From Posts, Stories, Events, Ads, anything else you see on the Culcroz News Feed or video platforms, to the Culcroz Fan Pages you follow, and other features you may use like Culcroz Marketplace and Search, Culcroz has it all for you Provide a personal and exclusive experience. For example, we will personalize your experience based on who you are connected to, the options and settings you choose, as well as the content you share and the actions you perform on our products and other online spaces.
Lets you connect with the people and organizations you value:
We can help you search for users, communities, merchants, organizations, etc. that you value among the various Culcroz products you use, and establish contact with them. We will use the data to recommend content to you and other users, for example, recommending that you join a club, attend an event, follow or send a message to a Culcroz fan page, watch a show, or become friends with certain users. When people are more connected, communities grow stronger. If users can communicate with the objects, communities and organizations they value, it means that our services are fully effective.
Show your true self and communicate with others what matters to you:
In Culcroz, you can express yourself in many ways and communicate with your family, friends and other users about the things you value. For example, you can share status updates, photos, videos and Stories (all according to your settings) across Culcroz products, or send messages or make voice/video calls to one or more friends, create events or Communities, or add content to your profile, and view analytics to see how others are interacting with your content. We have also developed and continue to explore various innovative ways of applying technology, allowing users to use technologies such as augmented reality and 360-degree videos to create and share more exciting and vivid content on Culcroz products.
To assist you in discovering content, goods and services that may be of interest to you:
Many businesses and organizations use Culcroz and other Culcroz products, and we may show you personalized advertisements, offers and other sponsored or commercial content to help you explore what they have to offer, goods and services. This is explained in more detail in Section 2 that follows.
To improve the online security, account security, and reputation of our Services, combat harmful behavior, and keep our user community safe:
Only when users feel safe and at ease can users rest assured to build a community on Culcroz products. We are committed to maintaining the security (including availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality) of our products and services. To this end, we have professional teams around the world, cooperate with external service providers, partners and other relevant entities, and develop advanced technical systems to detect potential misuse of products, behavior harmful to others, and we can Circumstances to aid or protect the community, including responding to reports of potentially violating content from users. If we find such content or behavior, we will take appropriate measures based on the evaluation results, including sending you a notice, providing assistance, removing the content, removing or restricting the use of specific functions, suspending the account or contacting law enforcement agencies. We share data across all Culcroz companies when we detect abusive or harmful conduct by a user using one of our products, or to maintain the safety of Culcroz products, users, and the community. For example, we share data with Culcroz companies that provide financial products and services to help them improve their online security, account security and reputation, and to comply with applicable laws. Culcroz may access, retain, use and share any information collected about you in the good faith belief that this is required or permitted by law.
In certain circumstances, a supervisory board may review our dispositions in accordance with its terms and conditions.
Use and develop advanced technology to provide safe and practical services for all users:
The advanced technologies we use and develop include artificial intelligence, machine learning systems and augmented reality, etc., so that all users can use our products with peace of mind, regardless of physical conditions or geographic location. For example, such technologies help visually impaired users identify which objects or people are included in photos or videos shared via Culcroz or Instagram. In addition, we have created mature network and communication technologies to help more users connect to the Internet in areas with insufficient resources. We also develop automated systems to enhance the detection and removal of abusive and dangerous activities, before community victimization and product integrity are compromised.
Committed to research on how to improve service quality:
Provide a smooth and consistent experience across all Culcroz family of companies:
Our products help you find and connect with important users, communities, businesses, organizations, and more. Our systems are also designed to give you a smooth and consistent experience across the various Culcroz family of companies products. For example, we use user profiles that you have interacted with on Culcroz.
To ensure that users can use our services:
In order to provide global services and allow you to communicate with users around the world, we must transmit, store and provide content and data to our data centers, partners, service providers, vendors and systems around the world, including A country other than your country of residence. The global infrastructure described above is integral to the provision of our services. These infrastructures may be owned, operated or controlled by Culcroz., or its affiliates.
2. Sources of funding for our services
You can use Culcroz and other products and services we provide without paying; when you use Culcroz products covered by this “Terms of Service”, you agree that we will show you business businesses and organizations on Culcroz’s corporate products and other platforms Pay to advertise with us. We use personal data such as your activity and interests to show you advertisements that are most relevant to you.
Our advertising system is designed with user privacy in mind; that is, we show you relevant and useful ads without letting advertisers know who you are. We will never sell personal information. Advertisers can tell us their business goals and the type of audience they want to show their ads to (for example, cycling enthusiasts aged 18-35), and we can show their ads to people who might be interested.
We also provide advertisers with ad performance reports to help them understand how users interact with advertising content on Culcroz and other online spaces. For example, we provide advertisers with information such as general demographics and interests (for example, a woman aged approximately 25-34, living in Madrid, who enjoys software engineering, saw the ad) to help them better understand the audience for their advertisements. We will never share information that personally identifies you (such as name, email address, etc. that could be used to contact you or identify you) unless you give us specific permission.
In order to provide you with the aforementioned services, we will collect and use your personal information. To understand how we collect and use your data, please see our Data Policy. You can control the types of ads and advertisers you see, and you can control what types of information we use to decide which ads to show you. Learn more.
3. Your commitment to Culcroz and our community
We provide services to you and other users to achieve our mission, but also ask you to promise to abide by the following norms:
1. Who can use Culcroz
Only when users are responsible for their own words and actions can a safer and more reliable Culcroz community be established. Therefore, please be sure to observe the following:
- Use the same name for the account that you use in everyday life.
- Provide correct personal data.
- Only create an account for yourself and for personal use.
- Do not share passwords, give others access to your Culcroz account, or transfer accounts for use by others without our permission.
We strive to make Culcroz available to everyone, with the following exceptions:
- You are a user under the age of 13.
- You are a convicted sex offender.
- Your account was previously disabled by us for violating the Terms of Service or Community Standards, or other terms and policies that apply to your use of Culcroz. If your account is disabled for violating the Terms of Service, Community Standards, or other terms and policies, you agree not to create additional accounts without our permission. We have the sole discretion to allow you to create a new account, and if you allow a new account, it does not mean or imply that the original punishment was wrong or unreasonable.
- Subject to applicable law, you may not receive our products, services or software.
2. The content and actions you can share on Culcroz products
We want our users to use Culcroz products to express themselves and share important content, but not at the expense of others’ online safety and well-being or the reputation of our community. Accordingly, you agree not to do (nor cause or support others to do) the following:
- The activities or content you share using our products must not have the following:
- Violate these Terms, the Community Standards that apply to your use of our Products .
- Violate the law, cause misleading, discriminatory or deceptive (or assist others to use our products to do so).
- You do not have the necessary rights to share the content.
- Infringe or violate the rights of others, including intellectual property rights (such as infringing the copyrights or trademarks of others, or distributing or selling counterfeit or pirated goods), except to the extent of the exceptions or limitations described in applicable law.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, use the Services to spam, or engage in any other activity that may disable, overload, interfere with, or impair the proper functioning, integrity, operation, or appearance of our Services, systems, or products.
- You may not use automated means to access or collect data from our Products, or attempt to access data to which you are not authorized, without our prior consent.
- You may not proxy, request or collect Product usernames or passwords, or steal access tokens.
- You may not abuse any channels for making reports, flags, objections or complaints, such as making fraudulent, repetitive or unfounded reports or complaints.
We reserve the right to remove or restrict access to content that violates the above provisions. We may also suspend or deactivate your account in accordance with Section 4.B if you violate the above terms.
If content you have shared has been removed for violating the Community Standards, we will notify you and explain your options for requesting further review, unless you have repeated or significant violations of these Terms, or providing notice may cause us or others to be exposed to legal liability, harm our user community, impair or interfere with the integrity or operation of our services, systems or products, or where we are limited by technical or legal constraints to provide such notice. For information on account suspension or termination, please see Section 4.B below.
In order to maintain our community, if you believe that other people’s content or behavior violates your rights (including intellectual property rights), or violates our terms and policies, and your jurisdiction provides a complaint function, it is recommended that you have the courage to file a complaint .
We may also remove or restrict your access to content, features, services or information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to avoid or minimize abuse of our services or legal or regulatory effects adverse to Culcroz.
3. Permissions you grant us
We need your permission to provide you with certain permissions:
- Rights to use content you create and share: Certain content you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by laws related to intellectual property rights.
You retain intellectual property rights (such as copyrights or trademarks) in any content you create and share on Culcroz and other Culcroz Company products that you use. Nothing in these terms takes away your rights to your content, and you are free to choose who you share your content with and where you post it.
However, based on the need to provide services, we need you to grant us some legal authority to use such content (the so-called “authorization”), which is limited to providing and improving our products and services described in Section 1.
Specifically, when you share, publish or upload content protected by intellectual property rights on our products or related platforms, it means that you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free global authorization, which can Host, use, distribute, modify, perform, reproduce, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works from Your Content (subject to your privacy and application settings). In other words, if you share a photo on Culcroz, it means that you grant us the permission to store, copy and share this photo (again, the above-mentioned usage permissions must comply with your settings), and the sharing objects include Culcroz products or support these Service providers of products and services. This authorization will also terminate upon deletion of your content from our systems.
You can delete individual content that you share, post and upload at any time. Additionally, if you delete your account, all content posted to your personal account will also be deleted. Learn more about how to delete your account. Deleting your account will not automatically delete content that you have posted as a fanpage admin, or that you have created in collaboration with other users, such as photos in shared albums will continue to be visible to other album members.
After we begin the account deletion process or receive a request for content removal, it may take up to 90 days to remove content. If you move content to the Trash, deletion will occur automatically after 30 days, unless you choose to delete the content earlier. While the process of deleting content is in progress, that content will no longer be visible to other users. After content is deleted, it may take up to 90 days for the content to be removed from backup and disaster recovery systems.
Content will not be removed within 90 days of account or content removal procedures beginning if:
- Someone else has used your content under this license and has not removed it (in which case this license will continue to apply until the content is removed)
- Deletion within 90 days is not possible due to technical limitations of the system, in which case we will complete the deletion as soon as technically feasible
- Immediate removal of content restricts us from:
- Investigate or confirm illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (such as identifying or investigating misuse of our products or systems)
- Protect ourselves and the online security, reputation and account security of our products, systems, services, employees and users
- To comply with legal obligations to preserve evidence, including data kept by Culcroz companies that provide financial products and services to comply with record retention obligations imposed by law
- Comply with requests from judicial, administrative, law enforcement or government agencies
In these cases, we will continue to retain the content until it is no longer necessary for the reasons described above (actual retention time will vary on a case-by-case basis).
In each of the above cases, the authorization will continue until the content is completely deleted.
- Access to your name, profile picture, and information about actions you take in relation to advertising and sponsored or commercial content: You grant us permission, without compensation, to use: your name, profile picture, and information about your Culcroz appears next to or in connection with the advertisements, offers and other sponsored or commercial content that we display on the Products without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event, or that you have liked a Culcroz fan page for a brand that paid to advertise Culcroz. Only those who have been authorized by you to see the actions you take on Culcroz products will see the aforementioned advertisements and content. You can learn more about ad settings and preferences.
- Permission to Update Software You Use or Download: If you download or use our software, you grant us permission to download and install software updates, as applicable.
4. Restrictions on Use of Our Intellectual Property
If you use content that is covered by our intellectual property rights and is displayed in our products (for example, you create or share content on Culcroz that incorporates images, designs, video or sound effects that we provide), we will retain that content (excluding your own content). You may only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) with the express permission of our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written consent. You must obtain our written consent (or under an open source license) to modify, translate, create derivative works from, decompile or reverse engineer our products or components thereof, or otherwise attempt to extract Our source code; subject to the exceptions or limitations stated in applicable law.
4. Additional Terms
1. Update the “Terms of Service”
In order to provide you and all community users with better products, we have been committed to improving service quality and developing innovative functions. Accordingly, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to reflect our services and practices, to promote a safe and secure experience in our products and services, and/or to comply with applicable laws. We will only change the terms if the content of the terms is inappropriate or incomplete, and the changes are reasonable and take into account your personal interests, or for the purpose of network and account security or compliance with applicable laws.
We will notify you in advance (by e-mail or through channels such as our products) 30 days before changing the content of this “Terms of Service” at the latest, so that you can have the opportunity to review the relevant terms before the changes take effect. Changes excluded. If you continue to use our products after the updated terms take effect, it means that you are willing to be bound by these terms.
We hope that you can continue to use our products, but if you do not agree to the updated content of the “Terms of Service” and do not want to continue to stay in the Culcroz community, you can delete your account at any time.
2. Account temporarily suspended or permanently canceled
We hope to make Culcroz a friendly and safe place where users can freely express their opinions and share their personal thoughts and ideas.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated our terms or policies (especially our Community Standards), material violations, or repeated violations, we may suspend your access to the Culcroz family of companies’ products. rights or permanent suspension, and may permanently suspend or delete your account. We may also suspend or delete your account if you repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of other users, or if we are legally required to take action.
If you do not complete the verification process after registering an account, if the account has not been used for a long period of time or has no activity, or if we detect that someone is using your account without your consent and we cannot confirm that the account is owned by you, we may Deactivate or delete your account.
We will notify you and explain your options for requesting review when doing so, unless doing so could result in legal liability for us or others, harm users of our communities, or impair or interfere with our services, system or product integrity or operation, or where we are constrained by technology or regulation to do so.
You can learn more about what to do if your account is disabled, and how to contact us if you think we’ve made a mistake.
If you delete your account, or if we deactivate or delete your account, these terms will terminate and no longer constitute an agreement between you and us, but the following terms will continue to apply: Article 3, Articles 4.2-4.5 strip.
We try our best to provide the most ideal products and formulate clear product usage specifications for all users. However, our products are provided “as is” and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that all products will be safe, reliable, error-free or function properly at any time, or that their performance will be uninterrupted , delays or malfunctions occur. To the extent permitted by law, we also disclaim any express or implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We cannot control or direct the words and actions of other users, so we have no control over the actions or behavior of users (whether online or offline) and any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illegal and other objectionable content) disclaims all liability.
We cannot predict when problems with our products will occur, therefore, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall under no circumstances be liable to you for any loss of interests, income, information and data, and any joint, special, indirect, punitive damages arising out of or related to these terms or Culcroz products , EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE OR ARISING FROM ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We try our best to set clear rules, hoping to minimize or avoid disputes between you and us. However, in the event of a dispute, it will be helpful to know in advance the unit responsible for the adjudication and the applicable legal regulations.
If you are a consumer, any claim, cause of action or dispute between you and us arising out of or relating to these Terms or Culcroz products shall be governed by the laws of the country in which you reside and you may seek Competent courts in the region having relevant jurisdiction resolve claims. In addition to the foregoing, you and Culcroz agree that any claim, cause of action or dispute arising from Culcroz against you must be resolved solely by the Legislative Court of Hong Kong. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for all such claims, and these Terms and any claim, cause of action, or dispute shall be governed by the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of laws. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you agree that Culcroz may, at its sole discretion, bring any claim, cause of action, or dispute against you in any court of competent jurisdiction in the country in which you reside with respect to the claim.
- This “Terms of Service” (formerly known as “Declaration of Rights and Obligations”) is the entire agreement between you and us, applicable to your use of our products, and supersedes any previous agreements.
- Some of the products we offer are also governed by Supplemental Terms. If you use any of these products, the relevant Supplemental Terms will apply and form part of our agreement with you. For example, if you access or use our products for commercial purposes, such as buying advertisements, selling products, developing applications, managing your business’ community or fan pages, or using our performance measurement services, etc., if any additional If there is a conflict between the terms and this “Terms of Service”, the provisions of the supplementary terms shall prevail for the part that conflicts.
- If any part of this “Terms of Service” is found to be unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be deemed to have undergone the minimum necessary amendments to make the provision enforceable; if the provision is still unenforceable after amendment, the provision will be be deleted, the validity of the remaining parts will not be affected. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service does not constitute a waiver of that right. Any modification or waiver of these Terms must be in writing and signed by us.
- You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service to others without our consent.
- You may designate a user (known as a “Monument Account Delegate”) who will be responsible for managing your account after it is set up as a Memorial Account. If this function is enabled in the settings, only your memorial account agent, or the object you designate in a valid will or similar legal document (you must expressly agree in the document to disclose your contents of your account) in order to request disclosure of part of your account information after your account is set as a memorial account .
- These Terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights. We have the right to freely transfer all our rights and obligations under these Terms of Service due to mergers, acquisitions, sale of assets, legal requirements or other reasons.
- We may change the username on your account under certain circumstances (such as someone claiming to own your username and it doesn’t seem to match the name you use on a regular basis).
- We are always happy to hear your feedback and other suggestions on products and services, but we can adopt your feedback and other suggestions on our own, and we do not need to pay you any compensation for this, nor are we obliged to keep your opinions or suggestions confidential .
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.